So-I finally decided to do what "everyone else" is doing and start a Blog. Not just any blog. This blog will feature the daily events and drama that comes with being a mommy along with other fun and exciting features. Mostly I caved in and decided to create a blog so my kid (soon to be kids) will have something entertaining to read when they get older. I can't discipline myself to sit down and journal in a book that might get lost somewhere among the chaos in the house, so I figured the Internet would be a GREAT place to store these "chronicles".
As I type this, I'm being handed shreds of toilet paper b/c Lydia has discovered where I hide it. For some reason, today, I don't see it as the mess that it is, but as another learning technique she's working to master...she's learning the art of tearing stuff up! It's ok though, b/c it's keeping her entertained as I type my first entry. It could be worse...It could be all purpose flour.
More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment